RESPoNsE - Research Practice Network East
- RESPoNsE is a research practice network of the institutes for general medicine of the Charité - University Medicine Berlin and the University Hospital in Jena as well as participating general practitioners' practices in Berlin, Brandenburg and Thuringia.
- The network combines practical and scientific experience to answer relevant research questions for GP patient care.
- RESPoNsE aims to structurally strengthen research in primary care by involving all stakeholders.
- The project is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research for a period of 5 years.
• Sustainable establishment of a network for research projects relevant to general practice
• Exchange of experience and knowledge between general practitioners, practice teams and scientists
• Strengthening the evidence base for general practitioner's decisions
• Consideration of the patient's perspective